ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
Research Priority Setting in Care Homes – Research Development Workshop
Aim: By the end of the workshop, delegates will establish research development groups for research in care homes to turn into grant applications
Places avalable, no charge to attaned.
Date: 15 July 2016
Venue: Future Inn, Hemmingway Road, Cardiff CF10 4AU
Organisers: The Centre for Trials Research and PRIME Centre Wales
Delegates should be:
- Either currently actively involved in or willing to develop research ideas in the focus areas
- Wales-based researchers
- Researchers with an interest in this area who want to find collaborators, either by pitching an idea or joining forces with some fellow researchers with similar interests
- Willing to select at least one area of interest upon registration
Please note: this will be a very active day with the emphasis on delegates getting actively involved in formulating research questions, rather than being a passive information sharing session
Structure of the day:
- In the morning, up to 15 delegates will pitch ideas for 2 minutes each. There will be support in advance to guide them on how to present.
- There are 15 priority research ideas to choose from.
- Afterwards, presenters will form groups and delegates can take time throughout the day to go round and discuss ideas of interest.
- Tea and coffee and food will be available throughout the day.