ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes – Greater Manchester event
Are you in the Greater Manchester area? Are you interested in carrying out research in care homes? Then this event is for you.
Enabling Research in Care Homes, or ENRICH for short, is an initiative run by the National Institute for Health Research.
It helps researchers, care home managers, staff and residents to support and carry out research studies in different care home settings.
Here in Greater Manchester, our ENRICH team is looking forward to hosting our first face-to-meeting for ENRICH since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The day will include a variety of talks, presentations and networking opportunities, all related to care home research. We hope you can join us and, in the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any queries at email@example.com.
Provisional agenda for the day is as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions from our Chairs: Prof Nicky Cullum and Dr Emma Vardy 9:30-9:35
- Who we are and what do we do- a brief overview of the CRN, ENRICH and the Direct Delivery Team, including Vivaldi as a case study 9:35-10:00
- Dr Emma Vardy discusses her research and takes questions 10:00-10:15
- Emma Oughton and Lindsay Ray discuss Join Dementia Research and take questions 10:15-10:30
- Dr Paul Clarkson will give an overview on the Secure Study & take questions 10:30-10:45
- Break 10:45-11:00
- Lizzie Hancock, a care home manager from Yorkshire, will talk about her experiences as a Research Champion and take questions 11:00-11:30
- Workshop by ARC 11:30-12:00
- Lunch & Networking 12:00- 12:30 approx”
Date: April 28
Time: 9:30 -12:30
To register for this event click here