ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
NIHR Fellowship Programme – Development and Skills Enhancement award
The NIHR Development and Skills Enhancement (DSE) award is open now for applications.
The DSE is a post-doctoral level award aimed at supporting NIHR Academy Members to gain specific skills and experience to underpin the next phase of their research career. Applicants must demonstrate what new skills and experience they hope to gain through the award, and how it will benefit their future career in research.
Closes in July
- health data science
- clinical trials
- entrepreneurship and working with industry
- be a current member of the NIHR Academy here
- have completed any relevant pre-registration training (clinical academic applications only)
- have a proposed host who is an HEI, NHS body, or other provider of health and/or care services
- hold a relevant PhD or MD, or have submitted their thesis for examination at the time of application – applicants must have been awarded their PhD or MD by the time they start
- ensure that any previous NIHR awards undertaken finished no longer than 12 months ago – this does not include any time taken for statutory leave
- have not submitted a DSE application in the previous round
For more information and guidance on how to apply click here