The NIHR HSDR programme aims to commission high quality, well designed research which will be carried out by effective and efficient research teams, providing findings which meet the needs of NHS and Social Care managers and leaders.
In order to apply for this call you will need to carefully review the following documents:
All primary research projects are expected to establish a programme appointed Study Steering Committee and it is important that you read the Research Governance Guidelines before completing your application. Costs incurred by this committee should be included in the budget as appropriate.
Any changes to these dates will be emailed to all Lead Applicants with an application in progress.
- Stage one deadline: 1pm on 13 September 2022
- Notification of out of remit/non-competitive decision if unsuccessful: Early October 2022
- Notification of stage one shortlisting decision: Early December 2022
- Stage two writing window: Early December to late January 2023
- Notification of stage two funding decision: Early April 2023
- Start date for funded studies: 1 September/October 2023
Throughout most of the year there will be two researcher-led opportunities open, please see here for alternative close dates.