ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
NIHR Research Design Service Review Panel
Are you interested in submitting a health and social care grant application? Would you like your application reviewed by a group of experienced methodologists, clinicians and a lay representative, who will collectively critique the strengths and weaknesses of the application and provide feedback? Then this is the event for you.
RDS SC Pre-Submission Review Panel
What: The RDS South Central Pre-Submission Review Panel is a service that allows researchers to submit their draft health or social care grant application for review by a group of experienced methodologists, clinicians and a lay representative, who collectively critique the strengths and weaknesses of the application and provide feedback.
To be eligible:
- You must be developing a research grant for submission to the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) or another open, national and peer-reviewed applied health or social care research funding programme.
- You must be based at or collaborating with an organisation from the RDS South Central region (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire).
When: Pre-Submission Review Panels are held monthly and documents for each Panel will need to be submitted to us by 09:00 AM on the following dates:
- Monday 14th of February 2022 FULL
- Monday 7th of March 2022 FULL
- Monday 18th of April 2022 FULL
- Monday 16th of May 2022
Find out more here.