ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
NIHR Research Design Service South Central
Interested in applying for research funding? Give your grant application an added edge by submitting it to the RDS South Central Pre-Submission Review Panel.
“The next RDS South Central Pre-Submission Review Panel (PSRP) will take place in December 2022. The PSRP is a service that allows researchers to submit their draft health or social care grant application for review by a group of experienced methodologists, clinicians and a lay representative, who collectively critique the strengths and weaknesses of the application and provide feedback. Your draft application will be reviewed by our team and you will be provided with detailed feedback on your proposal in early/mid-December. To be eligible:
- You must be developing a research application for submission to the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) or another open, national and peer-reviewed applied health or social care research funding programme.
- You must be based at or collaborating with an organisation from the RDS South Central region (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire).
If you would like your project to be reviewed, please email us as soon as possible (as availability for reviews is limited), and by 18th November at the latest. Please tell us the following when you contact us:
- The funding programme you are applying to;
- The deadline of the funding programme you are working to;
- The organisation from the South Central region you are based at or collaborating with.
To register your interest, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org”