ENRICHEnabling Research in Care Homes
The Innovate Awards
The Innovate Awards 2023, which celebrate innovation in health care are back for its second year and delivered collaboratively between AHSN Network and NHS Confederation.
“Following the high standard and volume of entries received in 2022, a new category has been added to celebrate the best use of data in health innovation. There are 11 award categories to enter as well as the grand prix – winner of winners – award. Anyone working in integrated care communities – local authorities, care providers and other NHS health and social services will be able to enter. These awards represent a golden opportunity to tell the story of those who have collaborated and developed new initiatives to support better health outcomes for patients.
The 11 award categories to enter this year are as follows:
- New for 2023: Best Use of Data in Health Innovation
- Net Zero Innovation of the Year
- The Diversity in Innovation Award
- Excellence in Patient and Public Involvement in Transformation and Innovation
- Innovation Spread Award
- Best Workforce Innovation
- Innovation Helping Address Health Inequalities
- Outstanding Contribution to Population Health Through Innovation
- Innovative Health System of the Year
- Outstanding Collaboration with Industry
- Enabling Safer Systems of Care Through Innovation.
- The final, 12th, ‘winners of winners’ award– Innovation Champion of the Year – will be selected by the judges from across the other category winners.
The closing date for submissions will be midnight on Friday 19 May 2023.”
For more details click here